And Here We Go......

Welcome everyone to my personal blog. I'm really looking forward to sharing all my insights with you, and I would love to hear your comments. Blogs are all about voicing your opinion, so let's look to do that as much as possible. ENJOY!





Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Comeback

As many of you may have noticed, I haven't taken to my blog in a while. Between graduating last May and beginning work in the real world, I kind of lost sight of what I had created here. And after a great conversation with a friend of mine and after seeing my brother begin his blog for his year-long journey in Germany, I've come to realize how effective having a blog can be. It's not just for personal reasons of letting out emotion, detailing experiences, or simply sharing any bit of information I feel people should know. It's also effective for career reasons. Blogs are a great way for you to reach a wide audience of potential employers and a great way for people to see what you are all about.

While I began this blog for a class project back in college, I plan on utilizing it as a means to express many of my interests as I move forward in my career. What interests you may ask? My biggest passions in life are sports and social media, but I also enjoy movies, music, and entertainment.

So if you are interested in joining me along for the ride, please follow this blog. I'm looking to put my name out there in the sports and social media world, and every connection helps.

Thus completes my first entry of the new year, and I hope to provide many more along the way.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment