And Here We Go......

Welcome everyone to my personal blog. I'm really looking forward to sharing all my insights with you, and I would love to hear your comments. Blogs are all about voicing your opinion, so let's look to do that as much as possible. ENJOY!





Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let the Super Bowl Ads begin!

As I was surfing the Internet today, I came across the first full-length commercial that will air during Super Bowl XLVI next Sunday. The commercial was for the 2013 Audi SL7. Check out the ad for yourself below...


While my feelings regarding this particular ad are mixed, the real reason for this post is to express my excitement for the kick-off to what I call Super Bowl Ad Extravaganza, the one day where companies and businesses around the country put all their eggs into one basket and pray that their creative and marketing teams have come up with the ad that everyone will remember days, weeks and even months after football's main event. I remember the commercial that captured everyone's attention last year....The Force: Volkswagen.


With the cost of a 30-second ad continuing to increase, it's becoming more and more important for businesses to make sure their ads are the ones that stick out. And with most of the Super Bowl's audience not caring about the outcome of the game (like me), their attention is solely focused on the commercials. It's to the point where the Super Bowl Sunday is becoming more hyped up for the commercials than the game itself. Therefore, the pressure is on! Who will step up to the plate this year and hit a home-run? Well, we will just have to tune in and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment